Relaxing log cabin scene Snow Carving Whitehorse Canada:Whitehorse, YT, Canada, FEB 22, 2014: Relaxing log cabin scene detailed snow sculpture carving of Team Alaska in Shipyard Park, Whitehorse International Snow Sculpture Challenge, on Feb 22, 2014 in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada.
The Whitehorse International Snow Sculpture Challenge is a feature event of the Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous. It takes place in Shipyards Park in downtown Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada (see Google map). International snow carver teams from around the world create stunning eye-catching snow sculptures. Artisans work day and night for 3 days. They transform Shipyards Park in Whitehorse into a magical winter wonderland. At the 2014 event this Relaxing log cabin scene Snow Carving Whitehorse Canada was part of the show.
*** Exclusive on www.ImagoBorealis.com ***
*** No release, for editorial use only! ***
As an independent photographer I can offer you options that are not available elsewhere:
- You can request photo file formats other than .jpg files
- License modifications can be negotiated to suit your needs
- Often, photo variations, such as different subject angles, are available upon your request
- Printware such as cards, canvas, etc. is generally available here or just contact me
- I am generally available for assignments in the Yukon and/or on my travels
- I also offer digital editing according to your specifications