New Zealand Auckland Sky Tower tallest building:AUCKLAND, NZ, APR 16, 2012: Auckland Sky Tower, the tallest building of the Southern Hemisphere, is 328 metres (1076 ft) tall, on Apr 16, 2012 in Auckland, New Zealand.
New Zealand – or Māori: Aotearoa, the land of the long white cloud – is a great travel destination known for its unique nature, breathtaking landscapes and welcoming people. The big remote islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean were one of the last lands to be settled by humans. For this reason a lot of New Zealand's distinctive biodiversity of flora and fauna, especially the large number of unique bird species, is still left. Due to, in geological terms, recent tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions New Zealand shows a very varied topography. It has sharp mountain peaks as well as rolling hills where sheep and cattle are peacefully grazing. It features spectacular geothermal activity such as geysers as well as jungle-like forests of elsewhere unknown trees. Visitors can easily feel like being in a strange fantasy world. Even movie producers have discovered this for well-known productions such as “The Lord of the Rings”. Thus, for some folks New Zealand today is also home of the hobbits and renamed Middle Earth.
(Above links Wikipedia.org)
As part of my stock photo gallery New Zealand this photo New Zealand Auckland Sky Tower tallest building capures a tiny bit of New Zealand's magic.
*** No release, for editorial use only! ***
As an independent photographer I can offer you options that are not available elsewhere:
- You can request photo file formats other than jpg files.
- License modifications can be negotiated to suit your needs.
- Often, photo variations, such as different subject angles, are available upon your request.
- Printware such as cards, canvas, etc. is generally available here or just contact me.
- I am generally available for assignments in the Yukon and/or on my travels.
- I also offer digital editing according to your specifications.