It is easy and takes only a minute. Just follow the steps:
1. Select desired photo size* and license option.
2. Not yet logged-in/registered? Please use Login / Register button on top bar, now. Social Media credentials are fine, too.
3. Click "Checkout" to review your cart, accept chosen license terms, and pay via PayPal account or with any major credit card.
4. You'll be returned to your Customer Area. Your photo file waits here to be downloaded. You'll also receive a Paypal e-mail receipt and an imago borealis e-mail with the download link.
5. Download your photo(s).
This photo is protected by copyright. A license must be purchased before it can be used legally. By downloading a photo you agree to abide by the chosen License Terms
Purchase of a stock photo license (standard or extended) on imago borealis gives you the right to use that photo in a single personal or commercial project for yourself or a client. However, the photo may not be resold or redistributed on its own, or used in a product offered for sale where the photo contributes to the core value of the product being sold. So in short purchase of a standard license allows
- personal or commercial use
- perpetual use in a single project
- on behalf of one client or for yourself
- on its own or as part of a new work
- online use of a size up to 800 pixels at the longest side
- up to 100,000 printed copies (the extended license allows unlimited copies)
The stock photo(s) may not be
- resold, sub-licensed, assigned, transferred, distributed or otherwise made available to third parties as standalone file or included in a library
- resold, sub-licensed, assigned, transferred or distributed to third parties included in a reusable template (the extended license allows this)
- used in a product offered for sale where the photo contributes to the core value of the product being sold (the extended license allows this, print-on-demand excluded)
- offered to users of a hosting or blogging service
- printed to be sold as artwork (the extended license allows this, print-on-demand excluded)
Stock photos marked “for editorial use only
” are unreleased of third party rights and cannot be used commercially
Refer also to the full License Terms
. Please contact me
to discuss a specific use if you are unsure or have any questions.