Geothermal power hot water pipeline Wairakei NZ:Wairakei New Zealand geothermal pipeline infrastructure installation for distribution and supply of volcanic hot water.
The Geothermal power hot water pipeline Wairakei NZ is for distribution and supply of geothermally heated hot water over long distances. In the Taupo Volcanic Zone on North Island of New Zealand abundance of hot geothermal water is used to generate electricity. The Wairakei geothermal power plant is one of the largest geothermal power stations in New Zealand and delivers electric power to meet the demand on the North Island.
– Wikipedia article about the power station: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wairakei_Power_Station
As an independent photographer I can offer you options that are not available elsewhere:
- You can request photo file formats other than .jpg files.
- License modifications can be negotiated to suit your needs.
- Often, photo variations, such as different subject angles, are available upon your request.
- Printware such as cards, canvas, etc. is generally available here or just contact me.
- I am generally available for assignments in the Yukon and/or on my travels.
- I also offer digital editing according to your specifications.